Saturday, October 24, 2015

Taiwan 2015

Haven't been to Taiwan for a couple of years, and it was nice to visit once again. Since this is not a business trip, had the opportunity to venture out of Taipei city, and went to other areas of Taiwan, including Tainan (South) and around Taichung (central) area.

The most beautiful place i would say is at He Huan Shan, where waking up at 3am in the morning is definitely worth it!



















Such roads (from the mountain after watching the sun-rise) always makes me want to take a convertible through it!





















Kenting has pretty nice view and some amazing beaches too! Lush greenery is very soothing (excluding the fact that there are tons of tourists around me at that time).


















Taiwan also has a famous green tunnel. I got to say, my photography skills really is not up to scratch. Trying to avoid all the long hanging branches from knocking my head and all the people around me in that small dinghy boat. My photos really do not do much justice to this scenic place.





















I do encourage you to take a boat through this green tunnel - imagine those ancient Chinese movies where there small slow boats drift through a calm peaceful river... and this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment